Christian Elongue Consulting is recruiting a Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator to provides technical leadership in support of an eLearning course implemented on the SAP Success Factor learning management system. This position require an eLearning professional with at least one year experience on SAP Success Factor LMS and must be based in Ghana or Ivory Coast.
- Support operations in SAP Success Factor learning management system, including account provisioning and access, and user permissions
- Configure SAP Success Factor LMS to support online, hybrid, and blended instructionSupport the integration of eLearning content on the SAP Success Factor LMS
- Review And Revise eLearning Content for SAP Success Factor
- Support team members who have software-related questions or issues in the SAP Success Factor learning management system
- Regularly compile, review, and process course enrollment data for students and faculty
- Maintain professional working relationships with clients and vendors
- Analyze support case data to identify and prioritize root problems
- Work directly with learners to resolve technical issues
Education and Background
This position requires an associate or bachelor’s degree, preferably with either an IT or edtech focus. At least one years experience in elearning development and must be based in Ghana or Cote d’Ivoire. There are possibilities of working remotely.
Skills and Competencies
- A proven experience with SAP Success Factor LMS is a key prerequisite and non-negotiable condition for this job.
- Understanding Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
- Skilled at communicating technical information in terms understandable to non-technical end-users
- Skilled at analyzing and troubleshooting software and hardware user problems
- Experienced at training others to use specialized software
17th November 2021, 11pm GMT
Application (CV + Motivation letter) can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
One Year (Renewable if satisfactory experience)
Depending on the candidate profile.