We are looking for a Business Partner with proven expertise in Sales & Marketing Director, preferably in the medical and customer service fields, and residing in Takoradi, Western Region. If you are interested to make an impact in adult education, send your CV and Motivation Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 14th July 2022
He/she will assist in the advertising and selling of our language training services in the medical and customer service fields; create competitive advantages for our company in the market language industry. The successful candidate should be able to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
In brief, the Sales and Marketing Director’s responsibilities include developing key growth sales and strategies, tactics, and action plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, and developing pricing strategies. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve financial targets. The Sales and Marketing Director is responsible to assist with the school’s branding and driving strategies to increase language training service awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends. Duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships, and understanding customers’ needs.
To be successful, the Sales and Marketing Director should be ready and willing to develop the Sales & Marketing departments from the ground up, have strong interpersonal and leadership skills to recruit and manage the Sales & Marketing teams; shape and enhance the customer experience from start to finish, and develop and manage the company’s public relations. He/She should also possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Partner with the executive team to define and identify key commercial strategies and tactics to execute the language school sales goals.
- Promote the school’s brand and introduce our language training services to the medical and customer service market.
- Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understand students’ language requirements in the medical and customer service fields; identify marketing trends in these professions and suggest system improvements to achieve the school’s marketing goals.
- Partner with medical and customer service professionals to understand their business needs and objectives; maintain relationships with executives by making regular visits and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Design and refine sales practices and tools to create repeatable, scalable sales processes that accelerate school growth quickly.
- Recruit, train, schedule, coach, and manage marketing and sales teams to meet human resource objectives.
- Analyze school budgets, prepare annual budget plans, schedule expenditures, and ensure that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Take ownership on key metrics, hit and exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory, accounts, and quotas.
- Take a hands-on approach to every stage of the sales cycle from prospecting and presenting to closing.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer and student relationships.
- Cultivate and develop a winning culture among teams through performance expectations.
- Draft reports as needed to summarize market data and trends
- Stay current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintain personal and professional networks.
What experience and skills do we require?
- 5+ years of leadership experience in generating revenue as Director of Sales/VP Sales, meeting, and exceeding targets; building, managing and coaching sales/marketing teams
- Experience with sales & marketing in the medical/healthcare and customer service fields
- At least BA/BS degree or equivalent in sales, marketing, business administration or related field
- Full time commitment to organize and manage sales and marketing department
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closing
- Exceptional achievement of sales goals
- Experience in creating a repeatable and scalable sales process
- Possess strong oral and writing English skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills; excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Strategical and ‘hand-on’ mindset and attitude
- Skilled in developing an advanced sales stack, using multiple tools and resources
- Technology savvy
- Must be a native Twi, and Fanti or local language speaker
- Ability to work under pressure
What do we expect from the candidate? The candidate must be:
- Determined to hit sales targets and outpacing the competition
- Highly energetic and willing to put in the time and effort to achieve sales goals
- Customer obsessed
- Proactive, available and flexible
- Data driven and competitive
- Expert in sales metrics
- Friendly individual who enjoys working in a team-oriented environment
- Ruled by strong ethics and personal integrity
What do we offer?
- Competitive base salary in addition to a bonus structure
- Opportunity to partner in launching and growing the business
- Opportunity to design and grow the sales and marketing department and its strategy
- You will serve as a member of the company’s executive management team
- If you think you’re a fit for this role and you are looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing startup, this is your chance to join an amazing team!
How to Apply?
Send your CV and Motivation Letter at email@example.com before the 14th July 2022