Christian Elongué Consulting (CEC) is recruiting a full time Director of eCommerce for its international eCommerce platform. CEC is a consulting firm specialized in the provision of eLearning, research and knowledge management solutions for private, corporate and global development organisations.
The company manages an online eCommerce platform to discover, buy and sell fashion, art, and gifts with biblically inspired messages. The platform brings together Christian artists and creators, from all over the world and allows them to open a free online store to sell their creations.
Roles and responsibilities
- S/He would be responsible for overseeing the entire eCommerce operations and making sure that each team member is delivering;
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely;
- Overseeing buying, web sales and contracts;
- Managing partnerships, reporting, contributing to strategy decisions, budgeting, and generating P&L statements.
- Degree in marketing management, business, information systems, or any other related field.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in project management, business development or digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of Business Model Canvas, Sales Order Processing and logistics management.
- Track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Good research and trouble-shooting skills.
Office Location: East Legon, Accra (Ghana)
Full time position
Very Attractive Salary
Deadline : 11th April 2022
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.